Transcripts of selected parts from conversations

Total: 1348
List All
  • The whole world is under the rule of the dictatorship of Darwinism

  • Russia becomes the target of attacks as it reveals the schemes of the British deep state

  • The real perpetrators of the massacres in Aleppo are the MI6 Shiites employed by the ...

  • The term 'socratic love' refers to homosexuality

  • Famous evolutionist admits: Mutations do not lead to an evolutionary development

  • 99% of mutations are harmful while the remaining 1% are neutral, and proven to produc...

  • Atheists are honest people who clearly admit their disbelief in God, whereas hypocrites...

  • The structure of vacuole, mitochondria inside the cell is a marvel of creation

  • The verse 'He is God, the Supreme Maker' in the Quran attests to the invalidity of Da...

  • The history is full of struggles between the good and the evil

  • Hypocrites seek to have material gains from their activities against Muslims

  • What does the British deep state's mentality, "War is peace, slavery is freedom, ignora...

  • While hypocrites pretend not to know how to serve Islam, they do everything they can to...

  • The British deep state establishes communication systems exclusive to hypocrites

  • Hypocrites witlessly brag about their dissentious, adverse and discordant attitude towa...

  • The frequent utterance of 'insha'Allah' and 'masha'Allah' is a sign of the reign of I...

  • The Quran tells that the creation of mankind was instantaneous

  • Our Prophet (saas): "Hazrat Mahdi (as) is the heir to the knowledge of all the Prophets"

  • Love and respectfulness is the way of winning people over to Islam

  • Satan has made people forget love, and took away the meaning of life

  • How does Dajjal deceive people through hypnosis and hallucination?

  • Why was Kennedy assassinated?

  • Iran and Turkey are two brother countries, Shiites and Sunnis are brothers.

  • The British deep state employs hypocrites in their attacks against Muslims

  • The enmity towards the Mahdi movement is one of the reasons of anti-Shiism

  • We are disclosing the schemes the British deep state carried out throughout the history

  • The Quranic Islam preaches beauty, love, happiness and joy

  • Who are the perpetrators of the oppression in Aleppo?

  • Lindsay Lohan's interest in Islam is praiseworthy

  • Mahdi movement in Turkey after July 15 coup attempt

Video clips from Adnan Oktar conversations, selected parts from Harun Yahya interviews, most viewed Harun Yahya conversation videos. Harun Yahya’s comments and ideas on various topics, interview footages of Harun Yahya done by A9 TV and other media, conversation program videos and clips