Adnan Oktar's live talk on A9 TV with simultaneous interpretation (Nov. 21, 2016)
Click to watch the video of this transcript" »
- The story of Dhul-Qarnayn in the Qur’an refers to the Mahdi movement and global dominion of Islamic morality.
- The term “junction between the two seas” (Qur’an, 18/61) in the story of Khidr indicates to Istanbul. The story of Khidr refers to the Mahdi movement.
- The fact that Khidr skillfully fixes a broken wall in the story of Moses and Khidr in the Qur’an shows that Khidr is a mason. Since the shariah [religious law] that Khidr is obliged to abide is different from ours, the hidden wisdom behind his acts cannot be understood at first sight.
- Most people do not have complete faith in God. They know God, accept Islam but do not have full faith in God.
- The End Times is such a fierce time that unlawful acts are carried out invoking the Name of God, as if they are the commands of God.
- Thousands of lost Syrian refugee children in Europe are being given to homosexual couples and these children are thus being subjected to an inconceivable immorality. Almost no one is concerned when thousands of refugees are drowned and all those children are lost yet they regard protecting homosexuals as very important. Uncovering what happened to those lost refugee children and what befall on them is very important, yet no one brings this issue into question.
- Presenting the philosophy of Rumi that embraces homosexuality, Darwinism and unbelief as if it is a true religion, is one of the depravities of the hypocrites.