Adnan Oktar's live talk on A9 TV with simultaneous interpretation (Nov. 13, 2016)
Click to watch the video of this transcript" »
- After 2080, there will be severe corruption in societies; homosexuality will spread even further causing birthrates to diminish. Since the struggle in the End Times is fierce, God grants longer lives to people. Because of this necessity God gives the generation of the Mahdi longer lives.
- There is a struggle between the movement of the Mahdi and that of the dajjal at all times throughout history. The movement of the Mahdi is a small but influential movement. The movement of the antichrist [dajjal] is a system of persecution in the form of deep states.
- Muslims should be the owners of science. Science is a great blessing for appreciating God’s artistry. Science is crucial to see the fine artistry of God. With science, man learns very important details of God’s artistry.
- Causes are actually the glorious artistry of God. Music is created inside the brain, directly by God. But it appears as if there are thousands of causes in between for music to exist.
- Many people have an ambition to hoard materials because of their fear of future. This is an attitude God doesn’t like and that doesn’t befit a believer’s trust in God.
- Some people read tons of books, speak many languages, carry out researches and study very much, but they become merely technicians of religion and fail to understand the soul of it. Since the Mahdi possesses the knowledge of hidden wisdom, he sees the secret behind the ordeals and trials of this world and gets ahead in profundity and love. The ordeals the Mahdi will suffer through are explained in great details in the Torah. The Mahdi will be very outstanding and preciously superior because he would go through great ordeals.
- God creates the environment of trial in this world so that real love could surface. People want to live comfortably, but real love comes from struggling through ordeals. One might be a good person with high level of quality, but for profound love to appear one should suffer through ordeals or else one would fall behind despite being a good person. The more intricate the ordeals one suffers through, the more profound and exalted would be the love he attains.
- God loves profound love very much. No one would want a mediocre love. God should be loved with the highest and the most profound love. God wants to be loved profoundly but throughout the world history most people did not love God with fervent love as is due.